About Mass Tank
Mass Tank serves the steel tank industry both domestically and internationally. Our commitment to service and quality has made us one of the largest tank manufacturers with a full range of Aboveground Tanks, Underground Tanks and Vessels to meet your requirements.
- Mass Tank has been in the tank manufacturing business for over 50 years with a very high level of repeat business from a customer base of more than 2000 accounts. Mass Tank has an international reputation as a leader in tank manufacturing with Mass Tanks located in more than a dozen countries throughout the world and that number is increasing.
- Mass Tank is proud to be a member in good standing of the Steel Tank Institute and carries the limited 30-year warranty available on all licensed tanks that we manufacture. Mass Tank is licensed by STI and Underwriter’s Laboratories for both Aboveground and Underground Storage Tanks.
- Mass Tank builds and stamps pressure vessels to ASME sec VIII standards.
- Mass Tank manufactures their tanks at a modern and well-equipped, six-bay, 60,000 square foot facility in Middleboro, MA. We welcome visits and proudly offer tours if you are visiting the Southeast coast of Massachusetts.
- Mass Tanks welcomes the opportunity to bid on all projects. Alongside our commitment to competitive pricing, our tanks are built with a tradition of hard work, superior craftsmanship and outstanding customer service.
- Mass Tank often uses 3-D modeling to assist our customers in installing our tanks. Our shop is staffed with a group of experienced craftsmen who average more than 25 years of direct involvement in the tank fabrication business.
Mass Tank customer service representatives and engineers work alongside clients to provide leadership and guidance from a projects inception to well beyond installation. This longstanding commitment to quality and service has made Mass Tank an industry leader in tank manufacturing and has placed Mass Tank products in locations all over the world.